Thursday 30 June 2011

Sympathy

Can I just express sympathy for the public sector workers who will have to work longer for a smaller pension. I know how you feel. Literally.

There is just one small (but crucial) difference. I'm not demanding that money be taken from public sector workers in order to maintain my pension at the level I expected. I'm not demanding, in effect, that public sector workers should be made doubly worse off so that I in the private sector do not have to accept any pain.

So stop whining, and get back to work.

3 comments:

  1. Why should they get back to work? Were they actually missed yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very few are whining, just a noisy minority of cretins we are all in the unfortunate position of having to negotiate through.

    Personally I'd quite happily sacrafice my DB taxpayer guarantee in return for control over where my money is invested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia - They should go back to work because, errr, ummm, ahhh, I'll have to get back to you on that one.

    Steven_L - yes, I've often wondered why cretins rise to the top in lefty organisations. Actually, now I think about it, I can see why...

    ReplyDelete