Thursday 11 August 2011

Give this chap a medal

This deserves a wider audience.



OK, I understand that the criminal justice system is a bit busy at the moment, but let's try and find time to prosecute these drivers. His point about ambulances is spot on, but it's not the only reason.

The same thing happened next to me once, and when I did finally get to a junction that I could use, I couldn't get off the motorway because of all the people pushing past along the hard shoulder on my inside. Eventually, just I had to put on the horn and the indicator at the same time and go for it.

5 comments:

  1. "Are you going to join the rioting tonight?"

    Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the police do anything they will probably prosecute the film maker as technically it is an offence to walk on the motorway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the Police will do that, Pensioner, much to the chagrin of Daily Mail editorials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that, HC, although we do seem to hear of that kind of thing alarmingly often.

    Mind you, I can't site an actual example off the top of my head, so perhaps that proves your point.

    ReplyDelete